1. Farris wheel or a plant pot?
2. Buried cars swallowed by grass (Taiwain)
3. A tree house?
4. The decay of houses (Detroit, Michigan)
5. Le Petite Ceinture Railway (Paris)
Pierre Folks, a French photographer, spent three years documenting the decay of the stretch of Parisian railway that was abandoned in 1934.
6. A green house?
7. It must have not been that fun..?
8. Abandoned rollercoaster (Hubei Province, China)
9. We will cross that bridge when we come to it.. or not!
10. Bobsled track from the 1984 Winter Olympics (Sarajevo)
11. Częstochowa’s Abandoned Train Depot (Poland)
12. Old log ride (Dogpatch, Northwest Arkansas)13. “Tent Of Tomorrow” form the ’64 World’s Fair (Flushing Meadows, New York)
14. Decaying shipwrecks in the Bermuda Triangle
15. Old school bathroom (Atlanta, Georgia)
16. The Poplar Express
17. Valley of the Mills (Italy)
18. Abandoned train tracks
19. North Brother Island (NYC)
20. Abandoned water park (Japan)
21. Chernobyl Power Plant
A nuclear disaster required that people flee Chernobyl, in 1986.
The top picture was taken in 1990, and the bottom picture was taken in 2013. The trees have practically taken over the whole city, as you can see.